Professeur des Universités à l'ENSCBP - Full Professor at ENSCBP
Groupe NanoSystèmes Analytiques
Phone : +33(0)5 40 00 65 73
Résumé de carrière / Career outline :
1986 : Beginning of chemistry studies at the Technical University Munich
1989/90 : University Bordeaux 1
1990 : University of Oxford
1991 : Master degree in Chemistry at the Technical University Munich
1992-94 : PhD at the Centre de Recherche Paul Pascal in Bordeaux
1995/96 : Post-doc at the California Institute of Technology
1996 : Assistant Professor at the University Bordeaux 1
2000 : Full Professor at ENSCBP
2003-2006 : Director of the laboratory LACReM at ENSCBP
2007-2010 : Head of the group Analytical Nanosystems (NsysA) at the Institute of Molecular Sciences
2007-2013 : Member of the Council of the french agency for evaluation of research and higher education (AERES)
2013- : Senior Member of the Institut Universitaire de France (IUF)
- NEW - Welcome to Sopon Butcha who joined us a co-tutelle PhD student in November 2018 to work on our common project with Vistec concerning chiral metal structures.
- NEW - Again congratulations to Dr. Chularat Wattanakit, who just received the l'OREAL Women in Science Award. Watch her presenting our collaborative work about chiral metals.
- NEW - Welcome to Maciej Mierzwa who joined us as a post-doc in October 2018 to work on the ERC project ELECTRA
- NEW - Congratulations to Dr. Chularat Wattanakit from Vistec, a former PhD student of our group, who received in August the prestigeous Young Scientist Award of Thailand. Watch her talking about her research (in Thai). Part of the work has been performed in collaboration with us. Search for the two ENSCBP students in her group picture..............
- NEW - Congratulations to Marcin Dabrowski who obtained a fellowship of the Initiative of Excellence Bordeaux program for joining us as a post-doc!
- NEW - Congratulations to Ambrose Melvin who obtained a fellowship of the PRESTIGE program of Campus France for joining us as a post-doc !
- NEW - Welcome to Mariana Campos Afonso who joined us in June 2018 for her Master internship
- Welcome to Elena Villani who joined us in May 2018 as a Post-doc working on the ERC project ELECTRA
- Welcome to Gerardo Salinas who joined us in March 2018 as a Post-doc working on the ERC project ELECTRA
- If you are interested in bipolar electrochemistry, here is a link to the talk given in February 2018 at the Collège de France (in French)
- We are happy to announce that our comprehensive book chapter on macroporous electrodes has just been published: A. Kuhn, M. Heim, Highly ordered macroporous electrodes, in "Springer Handbook of Electrochemical Energy", p. 143-206, eds. C. Breitkopf &K. Swider-Lyons, Springer Verlag Berlin 2017 ISBN: 978-3-662-46656-8
- Our exhaustive book chapter on bipolar electrochemistry has been published in April: L. Bouffier, D. Zigah, N. Sojic and A. Kuhn, Recent advances in bipolar electrochemistry, in "Electroanalytical Chemistry: A Series of Advances", eds. C. Zoski, A. Bard, Taylor&Francis 2017 ISBN: 9781138034181
- Our collaborative project on electrocatalysis with VISTEC Thailand has been approved for funding for the next three years (2017-2019) by the CNRS program PICS
- We received in April the good news that the European Research Council has awarded an ERC Advanced Grant (2017-2022) for our project ELECTRA