Nous avons 81 invités et aucun membre en ligne
Professeur des Universités à l'ENSCBP - Full Professor at ENSCBP
Groupe NanoSystèmes Analytiques
Phone : +33(0)5 40 00 65 73
-Welcome to Sunpet Assavapanumat who joined us in december 2016 as a new co-tutelle PhD student from VISTEC Thailand supported by the frensh embassy in Bangkok. He'll work for two years with us on electrochemical biofuel upgrading.
-Welcome to Dr. Bhavana Gupta who joined us in january 2017 as a post-doc supported by the Excellence Inititiative (IdEx Bordeaux). She'll work on photocatalytic hydrogen production.
-Welcome to Gerardo Salinas who joined us in January 2017 as a one year visiting PhD student from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México supported by the Mexican government. He'll work on macroporous conducting polymer electrodes for electroanalysis.
- Welcome to Dr. Lin Zhang who joined us in February 2017 as a post-doc working on porous microelectrodes, supported by the ANR project BIO3
- We are happy to announce that our comprehensive book chapter on macroporous electrodes has just been published: A. Kuhn, M. Heim, Highly ordered macroporous electrodes, in "Springer Handbook of Electrochemical Energy", p. 143-206, eds. C. Breitkopf &K. Swider-Lyons, Springer Verlag Berlin 2017 ISBN: 978-3-662-46656-8
- Our exhaustive book chapter on bipolar electrochemistry is in press and will be published in March: L. Bouffier, D. Zigah, N. Sojic, and A. Kuhn, Recent advances in bipolar electrochemistry, in "Electroanalytical Chemistry: A Series of Advances", eds. C. Zoski, A. Bard, Taylor&Francis 2017
- Our collaborative project on electrocatalysis with VISTEC Thailand has been approved for funding for the next three years (2017-2019) by the CNRS program PICS
- We just received the good news that the European Research Council has awarded an ERC Advanced Grant (2017-2022) for our project ELECTRA
-We are currently involved in the organization of the following upcoming scientific events, please don't hesitate to ask for more information:
Colloque Annuel Institut Universitaire de France; Bordeaux, May 17-19; https://iuf2017.sciencesconf.org/
ECHEMS 2017; Milano Marittima, Italy, June 6-9; http://sites.unimi.it/echems2017/
Journées d’électrochimie 2017; Bordeaux, June 26-29; https://je2017.sciencesconf.org/
XXIV International Symposium on Bioelectrochemistry; Lyon, July 3-7; http://www.bes2017.fr/